Photo Blog Archive

Friday, June 24, 2011

Charlotte

What a pleasure it was to photograph this sweet baby girl! I think 5 days old is officially my favorite age- this is the THIRD five day old in a row that has slept beautifully for me! Even when she was awake, she never cried. She is just a joy to be around. Thank you L and R for letting me photograph your sweet girl!


Mom wanted a beach scene to go with her beautiful headband! I managed to capture one of her elusive smiles here!
 

I love this set from Ladybug Couture


1 comment:

  1. Thankyou so much for taking such wonderful photos of Charlie! You were so patient and wonderful with her, and really took the time needed to get some great shots of her.Your obvious joy and dedication to your photography was appreciated and I can not wait to see the photo CD.

    --L

    ReplyDelete